15 November 2007

Project Runway For The Win

Yay! Project Runway is back! It will be time-shifted to provide me with entertainment on writers-strike-Thursday nights without my usual comedies.

It's way too soon for me to learn everyone's names. But here's who I like:
1) The gay guy. OK, that's a joke. All but one of the dudes is gay, but I guess that's not unusual for this show. There are lots of tattoos and dumb punky hairstyles and nicknames this time around.

There's one name I do remember: Christian. I wasn't sure if Christian was male or female for a while. I'm still just 96% sure he's a he, but only because he's living in the guy's apartment. He might have filled out his application wrong.

OK, so here's who I like:
1) The Bald Israeli, whose dress was stunning, but he was stuck with the fat ugly German Olympian model. He won this week.
2) The Fat Guy.
3) The Hermaphrodite.
4) The Chick That Looks Like Kelis.

I don't like the Aging Crazy Crunchy Granola Hippie or the Aging Biker Chick.

That is all.

No comments: