11 November 2009

SYTYCD: Results

The group performance was a truly wonderful tribal thing. The problem is, they were all in such heavy makeup that I couldn't tell who was who. There are too many people at this point and I couldn't tell what they really looked like. Speaking of heavy makeup, Hi Cat!! She also appears to have a beetle in her hair.

Bottom Three Couples:

Ellenore and Ryan. OK. Pauline and Peter. OK. Karen and Kevin. WRONG. It should have been Mollee and Nathan, and the judges said as much too. Those 2 are probably going to skate by on their cuteness factor. 10 year old girls will always vote for Nathan. Nigel really chastised him about it - saying girls like him, and not for his dancing. Wow, Nigel, take a chill pill - it's one week.

I thought the girls all had strong solos. Ryan should always wear long-sleeved shirts. I'd say it should be Pauline and Peter, given these choices. Nigel ranted and raved about the solos being crap. I mean, he really went off and yelled. So curmudgeonly tonight. Jesus.

Bye-bye: Pauline and Peter. I'm fine with that. But somebody get Nigel some Pamprin. He was so rough on everybody, and in a bitchy way. Boo.

No comments: