18 November 2009

SYTYCD: Results

Cat is disappointing me tonight - hair too straight, boring, pale, short-sleeved, collared dress. As ridiculous as she can get at times, I do like my Cat Deeley crazier. Her shoes are crazy, but that's it. She also looks really tired - which makes her eyes go wonkier than ever.

The group performance was amazing, and I could tell it was Wade Robson.

Why does Ashleigh wear this 50's outfit every results show? Is it in case she has to do a solo? She's always wearing a poodle skirt and scarf. It's odd. But maybe it's her lucky outfit, because she's always safe.

Bottom Three Couples: Karen & Kevin. Agree. Channing & Victor. Agree. Mollee & Nathan. Agree. Guess the girls were in line for Twilight last night and didn't get a chance to call in for their boy Nathan. I'm fine with this bottom three - we can lose any of them - none of them would have been at the very top. Plus we should get good solos.

Or maybe not. Karen danced like a bad stripper - her solo tanked. Kevin was good, but I've seen better hip hop. Channing was fine and Mollee was crazy acrobatic. I thought Victor was good, but Nathan made me remember why I used to like him before his personality got in the way - he was cool.

Bye-bye: Kevin and Channing. They pretty much kept Karen because of her past performances. And Kevin is hard to lose, but I can't argue with his solo being the weakest tonight. Now Russell has to hold it down for the brothers, and Karen and Victor will be paired up.

No comments: