01 November 2009

Project Runway

Oops. In all of the Halloween excitement, I forgot to watch Project Runway. And yet somehow remained remarkably unspoiled.

Challenge: Create a companion piece for your best look.

Christopher wants to create this huge gown to go with his short dress. You can't do a dress like that by midnight, ass! Logan rips off one of Althea's old designs by making a collar with zippers. Like, 100% rips it off. Ass the second.

The other designers call Irina "Meana Irina" LOL. Yeah sure, she's a bitch, but she's talented and fabulous and I want to be her. What does that say about me?

Heidi comes out to the runway in some shiny, metallic, long bike shorts paired with a black blazer and for a moment I question her "taste level".

Irina's dress is incredible -- I love the print so much! And paired with that sweater? COME ON! Irina's sweaters are so dreamy. But then Irina gets bitchy, passive-aggressively calling Althea out for ripping off her knits. Oh Irina, why must your personality be so ugly?

Christopher's dress was completed, but needs to be edited. He's only safe because Gordana's is such crap and Logan's made me want to puke.

Winner: Althea. GOOD! Cuz it pissed Irina off. Hard. I love you, baby, but you need to be taken down a notch or 12.



Bye-bye: Logan. And now there's only one guy left, and I don't have confidence that Christopher will stick around.

No comments: