19 November 2009

Top Chef

Quickfire Challenge: Create a turducken, essentially. Put a protein inside a protein inside a protein. Mmmm... bacon inside of turkey inside of chicken. Jennifer's wins with her nasty seafood thing, so I guess she's not choking anymore.

Elimination Challenge: Something French-sounding that seems like it's essentially the Cooking Olympics. Make little food on big ass platters. Make it good. The end.

I started to get worried that my man Kevin would be in trouble, but of course Eli crapped the bed with his lamb. Thank god Eli can be counted on for that.

Winner: Kevin. Oh hells yes. They were all busting on him for being too simple so I was worried, and yet he wins. They must have just had to pick on something.

Bye-bye: Eli. As it should have been.

For the finale: Michael, Jennifer, Kevin, and Brian. And I'm going to Brian's restaurant next Saturday! Yay! I haven't decided if I want to ask him for spoilers yet.

No comments: