21 August 2006

Jesus Loves Me This I Know

Because he let me watch Prison Break tonight!! My plane got in a little early, and even though I had to wait for my luggage (thanks, terrorists), I made it! There wasn’t any traffic. And the first thing I heard when I got in the limo – yes, limo – was “Livin’ on a Prayer”!!! I took that as a good sign. And of course I discreetly did the dance Karen and I choreographed when we were kids. Checked into the hotel ultra-fast and literally ran to my room on the first floor. Of course, I had already researched which channel to watch – and I only missed a minute.

And it was awesome. So fun to see them now on the outside and see how the show will be evolving. And it’s as preposterous as ever and I LOVE IT!!!!! Gotta love T-Bag being so tough he freakin’ has his hand reattached without anesthesia!! I need to do some online hunting to find a bigger PB nerd who has deciphered the braille-looking stuff on the note Michael left for Sara.

2 comments:

H said...

I got in late last night but I watched it too. Did the writers from Medium join the show? The FBI guy might get annoying if he's deciphering the 8,000 tattoos in perfect sequence every week.

Veronica being killed was awesome, hopefully her smooshed up face will never invade my TV/home again. Praise be to allah.

If T-bag's hand is attached by Dr. Kumar and working next week it might be the most unrealistic act EVER on TV.

Juju said...

Well, be prepared for the most unrealistic thing ever. And is it any more unrealistic than getting across Los Angeles in 5 minutes or being dead, brought back to life, and then continuing to kick ass for another 6 hours? You must accept the show for what it is.

Yeah that FBI guy sure is good at connecting dots.