09 August 2006

Project Runway

Can I just say how much I loved The Bradley Show? His stoner wit and wisdom is priceless. And only a stoner would make a shirt that looked like a baked potato you get at Red Lobster. As funny as he was, he definitely deserved to go home.

Once again Michael and Kayne were fabulous!! I mean I thought Michael's was just amazing. The Crazy Brothers - Vincent and Bradley - were hideous. I didn't like Jeffrey's at all. And I'm ashamed to say that Angela's was really really good. And Robert's wasn't. Angela and Robert have done a total 180 from the beginning of the season. Hopefully tonight will be a wake-up call for Robert because he's been my top pick - he did some great stuff at the beginning and needs to go back to that.

1 comment:

H said...

Has Bradley made anything good this season? Even the time he made the top 3 his shirt looked like a puff pastry.

Last year I liked Chloe and Nick from early on, but I have no Idea who'll win this season.

I guess the favorites so far have to be Kayne and Uli.