02 August 2006

Project Runway: Cheaters Never Win

So the big controversy didn't disappoint! Keith is a lousy cheater and deserved to go. But if Keith gets kicked out for having pattern-making books, shouldn't Bradley be kicked out for all the pot he's smoking? The man is high as a kite.

Angela winning totally blows because I do NOT like to see Angela confident. She jumps up and down and squeals and it's not pretty. Go back to making your hideous skirts and rosettes and LEAVE!

I was shocked to see Bonnie get kicked off because she got kicked off last week. Oh no, that was Katharine. They were the same person to me. Too close of a call for my Main Gay Robert. Pull it together, man!

Next week: Michael Kors returns in all his orange glory. I really missed him because I just know he would have used the word "vulgar" to describe some outfits these last 2 challenges. Can't wait to see him cut down Angela.

3 comments:

claudine hellmuth said...

I agree! I can't wait to see what Michael Kors has to say about Angela. LOL

H said...

I like Allison, but what's that weird accent she's has. It sounds like a milder version of Malan's fake English accent.

Juju said...

Allison is a lazy talker. Plus she has a lisp. What bothers me is that she doesn't want to exert the effort to speak so she's so breathy.