30 August 2006

Project Runway: International Edition

How cool that the show went to Paris! I squealed with delight when Tim boarded the plane. I wish I could go to Paris with Tim Gunn.

I loved Laura’s dress and she looked really good in it – it might be my favorite design of all season. Angela hung herself. When she turned around it looked like she had crapped her pants. Vincent’s outfit was perfect for him – it looked like something a mental patient from the future would wear. Michael and Jeffrey were great too. Kayne was Kayne.

They really dragged out that elimination – I was on pins and needles just like Heidi says! Bye bye bag lady! Thank GOD!

Note to the producers: no more shirtless shots of Kayne, please.

1 comment:

H said...

My favorite part was when Michale Kors told Angela she'd look like a homeless person after getting off a flight..... and he was right. Of course he didn't tell Laura she'd look like a "flat-chested man-face" when she got off the flight.