01 August 2006

Mel Hearts Jews

Actor-director Mel Gibson apologized Tuesday for making anti-Semitic remarks during his drunken driving arrest last week, saying the comments were "blurted out in a moment of insanity."

So Mel says he's not an anti-Semite. But what kind of person just blurts these things out when they're drunk? They have to come from somewhere. When H gets drunk he talks about how he likes to bang 14-year-old girls. Does that mean he's not a pedophile? I don't think so.

Did you like that? How I threw H under the bus instead of writing about what I say when I'm drunk?

3 comments:

H said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Juju said...

Why did H delete his comment? It was a fabulous comment about me saying I hate certain members of my family while I'm drunk. Pussy.

KP makes an excellent point. But the girl in the pink shirt was HOT!

Tiffany said...

They say alcohol is a truth serum. He's just trying to save his career.