16 August 2006

Project Runway Gets Trashy

You gotta love a Project Runway episode where Tim Gunn calls out a size 2 model for being fat. Or, as he said in that Tim Gunn I'm-going-to-insult-you-in-the-nicest-way-possible way, "zaftig". Not as good an insult as the "gumby legs"/"marshmallow" model was last season though.

Vincent is such a mess. That dress was literally a shift with trash sprinkled on it. And he just LOVED it! At least Kayne can be honest and recognize that his wasn't good. Vincent actually said that his design "got him off". Eeww.

So glad Michael Kors is back because I love his insults too. The great one-two punch for Allison's dress: it looked like both a crumpled up dinner napkin and a brioche. Burn!

Jeffrey and Michael were great. I wasn't wild about Laura's like the judges were. Poor Allison. I think she's talented and I have a feeling the producers kept Vincent around simply because he's nuts. I'll miss her lazy-talker lisp too.

2 comments:

H said...

Man you're quick on the recaps!

too bad Alison is gone, now kayne is the cutest girl left on the show.

Juju said...

Good point.

What about you - commenting at midnight. You must be on the West Coast.