24 August 2006

Project Runway: Robert (Isn't the) Best

Project Runway is the greatest show because I've watched this show from the beginning, and after 3 years it never ceases to amaze me. I don't know how they keep coming up with these great challenges - this one may have been the best yet. (It also made me wish they had used it in earlier seasons - I'd love to have seen Austin's mom.)

At first I thought designing for the "everyday woman" meant "fattie". But it was really cool that the models were their moms and sisters and that the designers couldn't pick their own relative.

Michael Kors's mom was the same shade of orange!!! I guess it's his natural skin tone, or they take frequent mother/son trips to Mystic Tan.

Way to have kid #6 Laura!! (I had already heard that so the news didn't shock me.) Did she get pregnant while on the show? If the kid comes out black or with neck tattoos we know who the daddy is!!

Only a Grade A Cocky Douchebag like Jeffrey would fight with someone's mom. And then have his own mom crying. What a mess he is. I think that officially puts him at the top of the list of Evil Project Runway contestants. And I don't know what that outfit was. He probably should have gone home, though I'm also glad he stayed so he can continue to fight with Angela.

Although I liked Robert initially, he hasn't been good these last couple challenges, so I'm fine with him going. Go Michael!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Go Angela!