11 October 2007

Fall Season: Week Three

Only one cut so far, but it's kind of a big one considering what a geek I am: Bionic Woman. I really wanted to cut off last night's show at the 20-minute mark, but I figured I'd at least give it the full hour. The show drastically changed after the pilot. It is horribly edited and put together haphazardly. There's no clear villain. It would be good if that blonde chick was the villain, but she ain't. There's not an abundance of action and the Bionic Woman is sent on these dumb, wrapped-up-in-45-minutes missions. Good-bye; you have been deleted from my DVR.

In a surprise move, K-Ville remains on Active Status on the DVR. It's good Tuesday night time-shifted viewing. They changed the plot finally for episode 3. I like the actors; I like the characters; it'll be canceled soon because America likes to watch washed-up performers dancing instead.

Life, Pushing Daisies, Chuck, and Journeyman are still in. Again, great actors and characters. I find Chuck freaking hysterical.

I'm still forced against my will to watch Kid Nation. Last night a 9-year-old was crying because he missed his girlfriend!! WTF? And he ended up leaving the show. Over some pussy. Looks like next week they're having elections, which will actually be interesting - there is a C on that Town Council that needs to be beheaded. Yes, a 9-year-old can be a C.

Alex is my favorite kid though. I call him Yoko Ono. Last night in the middle of the show, Mike did a pretty killer impression of him. We'll see if this photo can do it justice.

2 comments:

Karen said...

I imagine that's what Udan looked like 28 years ago.

Anonymous said...

All he needs to do is let his hair grow out and it would be perfect.