29 October 2007

Fantasy Football Report

I'm back at work after being on vacation. So yuck. But let me just give a quick wrap-up of yesterday's games so that Mehaffey can start crowing.

Due to poor planning, and NOT due to the talent of the winner, Wide Stance is currently 50 points behind McLovin. All of my reserve players were on bye! Dagger! I have 1 more player tonight - can Donald Lee get me 51 points? Go Lee!!!

Now for the games where tonight will actually make a difference:
Sex Panther is ahead of Grillz 61 to 57; the Panther has Cutler tonight and Grillz has 2 players. Peterskin is ahead of ManBearPig 73 to 69, with both having one player tonight. And MacNCheese is losing to KMo 78 to 85, but is playing Brandon Marshall tonight.

One final outcome: Ron Mexico defeated Hot Mama in a squeaker - 79 to 78. Sorry, Karen - whether you lose by 50 or lose by 1, it's still a loss. Join me in the Land of This Week's Losers. If only you had played Galloway instead of It's Not A Toomer.

1 comment:

Karen said...

I feel like Mac N cheese! I've lost like 3 straight!