01 October 2007

Fantasy Football Report

It's my pleasure to report that Wide Stance soundly defeated Peterskin 100 to 71, despite my Baltimore-heavy suckfest team.

HotMama is beating KMo 76 to 47, but KMo has 3 players left tonight including "questionable" QB Tom Brady.

ManBearPig has taken down Sex Panther - 86-and-counting to 65.

In the Battle of Peyton Randolph, Grillz proved who the boss is in that house by whooping McLovin 58 to 37.

Finally, in the Fight of the Frustrated Fiancees Who Flounder at Fantasy Football, Ron Mexico defeated MacNCheese 62 to 52. Congrats Mary, you're the only one who is 0-for.

On a side note, yesterday was a suck-ass day for my other leagues thanks to all the underdogs winning. I'm out of my Survivor League thanks to San Diego. And I BLOW at my Pick 'Em League. In fact, here's the strategy I've worked out for next week: Friday I'm going to make all my picks. Saturday I'm going to go in and reverse all those picks. We'll see if that works.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

always bet on black.