13 September 2006

Hibernation

I'm going into hibernation mode for a little while. I'm sick! I came down with a cold yesterday, I don't know why. Must be because all the alcohol in my body has been replaced by blood and I'm rejecting it. It kind of coincides with my I-get-a-cold-when-the-seasons-change pattern. Every 3 months! Still, it sucks to have a cold in sunny Florida.

I'll continue to fight it with Jamba Juice. Til then let me just welcome Meredith Vieira to the Today Show. I watched this morning and I really like her. Plus they put the show in HD now. Welcome back to my heart, Today Show. Now just get rid of Ann Curry.

So I'll probably have to DVR Dateline: Internet Predators and Project Runway tonight. I can't wait to see Chris Hansen bust some more hurtings with their condoms and vodka!!

1 comment:

H said...

I think maybe you get sick all the time because your environment is too sterile...it doesn't give your immune system a chance to develop. Look at me, I live in squalor and I'm as health as a horse.

I actually saw part of the today show this morning.....for maybe the first time in 5 years. It was a debacle! They had two couples designing their wedding cakes and all 7 hosts were hovering around them and talking at the same time. It was like an episode of the Junkies short-lived channel 9 show where they always had an entire bar filled with loud drunks walking around in the background.