11 September 2006

Prison Break: Can't Trust a Stripper

Michael Scofield should know when you Blue Steel a chick long enough she’ll start to catch feelings. Good thing Lincoln found someone he's smarter than.

This episode had me laughing out loud half the time:

1) Kellerman wiping his eyes during a therapy session in church and then talking about pie with Sara. Speaking of which, I’m joining NA just to get me some free pie!!

2) T-Bag’s look to the sky like, “Today is my lucky day” when he got in the car with the 14-year-old girl in it.

3) References to dropping a deuce and watching girls pee.

4) Bellick just being himself.

5) The preview with Michael saying to T-Bag “What the hell’d you do to your ha-and” and calling him “Pretty” in his best T-Bag impression. OHMYGOD that is the funniest thing I’ve ever seen. Can’t wait to watch it next week!

At least T-Bag doesn’t have feeling in his hand. I have a feeling it will fall off by the end of the season. But oh how I love me some T-Bag. But I might love Kellerman more.

RIP Abruzzi. I didn’t figure out the feds were going after him until he pulled up to the motel. I am sad. I loved me some John “V-Dub” Abruzzi.

Who thought Tweener would be the first to get laid? My money was on Linc bagging a new woman in every city.

No comments: