06 September 2006

Real World/Road Rules Challenge

I finally watched the last episode. Gotta love a finale that isn't twice its normal running time. Thanks for keeping it short and sweet.

Gee - no surprise the team with 2 physically fit people won. I was rooting for Tina and Kenny though because they were my favorite dysfunctional team. Note to producers: Please don't allow Wes on any more challenges. However, since I said that, that's exactly why he WILL be on future challenges. So he can yell at all the women. At least I don't have to hear him call Casey stupid for a while. I hate Wes!

I liked the Fresh Meat challenge. It was good to get in some new faces and watch the old people boss around the new people. And then we got new hook-ups too. And for once it was a lot of money too -- $250,000. Usually it's a $50,000 prize that you have to split with 5 other teammates.

Well done, MTV, well done. I'll be there for the next one which I'm sure will start next month. Like they have anything better to do.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for finally discussing a show that I watch!!

H said...

Did you noticed that the black and the jew beat the second place team by like 8 hours? It was pitch black by the time the Mexican and Italian came to the finish line.

Juju said...

What is this, Racist Survivor?