04 September 2006

Prison Break

I like how things are coming together now. I think it’s all easier to take without being distracted by the lunacy of T-Bag. Although he’s back next week and you’ve got to love how they put him in the car with a young girl. Trouble’s brewing! Oh my god, that was such an unintentional pun. But a good one!

Good to see Paul Kellerman again – I missed him! Love how he’s infiltrating NA to get at Sara. And I like how now it’s just Bellick and Geary after Michael and Lincoln.

I thought that Governor Tancredi would end up being made VP. Why shouldn’t the fake VP be as much of a douchebag as the real one?

I was scared Sucre would be toast – I’m so glad he’s not. But he has a long motorcycle ride ahead of him. Love how they send the black female FBI agent to do some “girlfriend” talk with C-Note’s wife. I really hope she doesn’t turn him in – I’m looking forward to a touching reunion.

This show is the greatest!

No comments: