14 September 2006

Project Runway: The Devil's Rejects

OK, I know I wasn't supposed to stay up and watch Project Runway last night. I know I was supposed to go to bed early. Unfortunately, I watched the first couple minutes and then HAD to stay up. THEY BROUGHT BACK ANGELA AND VINCENT!! I couldn't rest until I was sure neither of these people were in the final four!!!

I was scared about Vincent making it because of the rumor that his model - who was hit by a bus - had been in the final 3. After last week I was relieved that wasn't happening. But now that he was back it was possible again. And then if Angela made it I was really going to be sick. So I watched the show.

Besides the fact that these 2 suck, I think it was a dumb idea bringing back rejects who had won challenges. What if the wins were spread all around and all the rejects had won? Would everyone come back? Look, you're out, you're out. They didn't bring back cheater Keith.

Thank God the horridness of Vincent and Angela really came out last night. I mean, WTF were they thinking? Vincent's looked like something Lindsay Lohan would wear to show off her va-jay-jay. Angela's was a vampiric nightmare.

I didn't like Laura's a lot. I loved Michael's. That boy should win. I will miss Kayne because I really liked him. I thought Jeffrey's was the worst because it looked like a tee shirt over some horrid leggings. I mean those leggings were horrible!! And it was supposed to be a cocktail dress? At least Kayne actually made a dress. But I justify Kayne leaving by saying that he's really successful already doing whatever he does with pageant dresses. So he'll be OK. Michael needs this win!!!

I've already downloaded Tim's podcast to listen to while I'm in bed today. Yesterday I listened to a few. He really dislikes Vincent so it'll be interesting to see what he says about him coming back.

Back to hibernation!

No comments: