06 September 2006

Project Runway Gets Me Off

Tonight on Project Runway, I learned that “Reine” is French for “Mood.” And that Vincent is even crazier than I thought. Once again we were treated to things that “got him off.” Joy. And then him yelling at Jeffrey for shaving while he was trying to sleep was really priceless. I feel like we saw the real Vincent – the one who could stab someone at the drop of a hat. Jeffrey’s lucky he didn’t get thrown from the balcony. And if Catharine Malandrino’s head isn’t found in Vincent’s freezer one day I’ll be shocked. He was creepy with her! No wonder she wrote "no no no no no" on her comment card.

The dresses tonight were kind of a debacle. I thought Laura’s was hideous with that horrible puffy collar and long sleeves!!! She has some nerve trashing Kayne’s when it was 100 times prettier than hers. Vincent’s was all crazy-glued (get it?) together. It did look like a sofa. And why does his model always look like she just came in from the rain – even after having her hair professionally done?? I had zero problem with him finally getting the boot. I thought Kayne’s looked great compared to theirs. I didn’t like Jeffrey’s because I don’t think gowns should be made out of yellow plaid as a general rule.

The designers seemed really catty tonight, no? Lots of trash talking going on about everyone else’s designs.

I like that they took the show on the road. Maybe it’ll become like The Real World where every season they go to a new place. Maybe not.

1 comment:

H said...

This was the best Vincent episode EVER. I'm sorry to see him leave; he was definitely the most fun to watch. Kayne is gone next week....the judges hate him.