19 September 2006

Prison Break

Surprise: suburban development has come to Utah! DAGGER!!

Umm… any guesses why Mahone has a fascination with the birdbath in his backyard? I can’t even guess.

Yay to Prison Break for adding an Asian to the cast – and one who is a dead ringer for my husband. I mean really. The celebrity Mike most resembles = that guy.

Yay to Kellerman. Pretending to be a recovering addict wasn’t genius enough – now he’s pretending to be a GAY recovering addict. Oh how I love him. The quickest way to gain a woman’s trust is to pretend you’re gay. And bake her a pie.

Yay to reunions. T-Bag and Pretty. T-Bag and Tweener. Loved the look on Tweener’s face when he saw T-Bag. Dagger!!! And next week the whole gang’s back together and that makes me happy.

Also next week – looks like T-Bag will be the one to seduce the lady with the garage, not Michael. There’s no accounting for taste. T-Bag is a charming SOB.

I was squealing with delight as T-Bag ate the map. He’s also a cunning SOB. But did I hear correctly that he hid the map in his “coin purse”? So he ate the map that was hidden UP HIS ASS??

By the way, the tequila Tweener and his girl were drinking was called Tequila Diablo. This can only mean that the producers of Prison Break read this blog and empathized with my experience with El Diablo. I know who else empathizes with me – Mike. Mike met up with El Diablo (or was it La Diabla?) at the wedding this weekend and now regrets it. Do the steps, man!

No comments: