17 September 2006

My So-Called Life

Mike is in New York this weekend (with Houman) for a friend's wedding. Which means I'm on my own. When left to my own devices, the results ain't pretty. I mean, I live in total squalor. Houman might live better than me. Let's recap:

The look: Just took a shower (at 10:40), didn't wash my hair, wearing tee shirt and sweatpants.

The food: This picture says it all. Bet you can't guess which one's breakfast, which one's lunch, and which one's dinner. But, hey, you guys have fun going to frickin' Ruby Foo's in NYC. I'm not bitter.

The activity (or lack thereof): I'm doing laundry so there are piles of it all over the living room. I've been glued to a Making the Band marathon on MTV. Hey, there's going to be another Real World/Road Rules Challenge in October. Oh thank god I was beginning to wonder what I was going to do with that extra half hour of my life. And it looks like there are some Fresh Meat people on it too.

But my kitchen is looking decent! I was home sick in bed all day Thursday, but I couldn't sleep because of all the noise. That's OK, they got the cabinets up in one day and it's amazing. When I finally came out of my bedroom I was just like, "ohmigod, ohmigod" cuz it looks pretty good.




There aren't even any good football games on during the day today here. Thanks, Dolphins. Well, back to TV to find out if Shannon can get her passion back!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Jen! Just wanted to let you know I was loving me some vodka and red bull this weekend! I thought of you the whole time! Your kitchen looks nice.