21 September 2006

I Heart The Office

The Office starts back up tonight! Yay! I spent a lot of time Sunday with the Dunder Mifflin gang, watching Season 2 DVDs. There are so many deleted scenes - it's like watching twice the episodes. I love them all, but the episode that is near and dear to my heart is the one where someone craps in Michael's office. Because that actually happened where I used to work. Someone crapped in the office hallway and of course I had to be the one who found it. Those were the good old days. I miss working in a real office. There aren't enough people in my current one for there to be crazy people who take craps by the filing cabinets. You need at least 10 people for that to happen.

Anyway, tonight Michael outs Oscar? Let the hilarity begin! I heart Jim. Here's a great Jim and Dwight scene.

No comments: