12 April 2007

All Hope is Not LOST Yet

See? A TV show can totally piss me off and then slowly worm its way back into my good graces!! This was a really good episode, with a nice twist. Classic Lost, without a monster though.

We finally get a few answers, all because Sayid the Hot Iraqi Voice of Reason finally asks important questions. Juliet: "If I tell you, you'll kill me." Sayid: "What do you think I'll do if you don't?" My man is finally getting some killer lines!! Juliet was brought to the island as a fertility expert, because the women there die while they're pregnant. Also there was something there about Ben being able to cure cancer? And yet he got a tumor? Don't get it, but I'm going with it.

I'm sick of Jack being god: "The fact that I trust her should be enough." Really? Because you got PLAYED! At the end, we find out Juliet really was planted there. They staged Juliet's big rescue of Claire to boost her street cred and gain their trust. Now she has infiltrated them and is working with Ben who told her in flashback, "See you in a week." KILLER!

No comments: