24 April 2007

Inferno Report

I was just about to knock The Inferno for being boring when along came the actual Inferno. I can't believe Jenn and her extra N and bad eyebrows beat Rachel! And then Rachel broke down sobbing over it and stomped out without saying goodbye. I wonder what she was like in Iraq. What happened to the tough Army girl? She's that upset over this? When T.J. has to tell you "It's just a game" you know it's bad. 'Cuz T.J. takes his Infernos seriously.

Next week we get a little pseudo-sexual assault drama. I'm sure Colie's not blowing anything out of proportion. Colie?

4 comments:

Kim said...

Rachel was insane. I felt like she was having some kind of PTSD flashback from being in Iraq. That is the only thing that I can use to explain that behavior! I did love how she called Jenn a "chubby civilian". Apparently, being chubby is okay as long as you were in the military.

Anonymous said...

Jen managed to win the inferno without hitting a single target, unless you count rachel’s gigantic ass in spandex the target.

What was the deal with Danny's lip in those interviews? It looked like he had a weird growth on his upper lip that he tried to burn off and then cover up with his stubble.

Juju said...

How could I forget the chubby comment?! I was definitely like, Did the fattest girl here just call Jenn chubby?

Also, I totally did notice Danny's lip. His nose was broken in the big fight, not his lip, right? Herpes much?

Kim said...

It was his eye socket, not his nose that was broken!!!
And yes, we totally noticed the lip right away -- HERPES from Melinda!!!