07 April 2007

I Had a Pretty Nice Little Saturday Planned...

Since I will be stuck in the house all day tomorrow (on account of the world closing down for Easter), I did my fun and grocery shopping today. First stop: Jamba Juice. New Pomegranate one. Silly bazilly. The on to the mall. Whenever I get my eyebrows threaded, I get (as Kim would say) obsessed with myself. Basically, I think I'm hot S and I go shopping. I got a wallet and a watch, but stopped myself from buying diamond earrings. So I saved money! Last stop: groceries. Healthy Choice Salisbury Steak and Macaroni & Cheese are silly.

Dagger - when I opened the watch, it immediately fell apart. The B that took out the links clearly did not put them back in properly. So now I'm going back to Macy's. Might as well do it now rather than put it off until next weekend. Does God hate me or something? Because this sucks.

I'm pretty sure walking around a mall 3 times searching for a Bath & Body Works that doesn't exist counts as my daily exercise, so that'll be it for me today.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I MISS YOU!!!

Kim said...

You're obsessed with yourself!