10 April 2007

The Inferno Returns

And it's awesome, as always! It's in South Africa this year. Bad Asses v. Good Guys. But I have some problems with the designations, such as:

David is a Good Guy? He called someone the n-word! How much more badass can you get?
Danny is a Bad Ass? Yeah. He's so scary bad. I f-ing hate him.
Tonya's back - and she's married?! I'm going to have to investigate that.
Timmy's the Token Old One.
Rachel and Aneesa are the Token Fatties.
Rachel and Ev are the Who's That Again?

On the first night, CT gave Davis a huge black eye (or, in CT-speak, "a wicked shinah") - off-camera, unfortunately. For a minute there I thought Davis was making out with John in the bathroom, but it turned out he was nursing a black eye. CT's a hothead idiot. Derrick replaces him. Good! It's not a Challenge without my favorite hothead drunk midget.

The season looks to have lots of great fighting. And we get Tonya maybe-cheating on her husband. Of course! It's Tonya!

2 comments:

Kim said...

BEST SHOW EVER! Davis might have called a guy the n-word, but he's gay, so it cancels that out. I loved how CT said "I didn't hit Davis, why would I hit a gay kid?" Brilliant.
Timmy is there for a comic genius-- "I'm the chaperon".
Jen finally did something with those eyebrows.
Alton is the nicest and hottest guy ever.
Duh Tonya is married. Apparently, you don't watch the aftershows. She said it on the last challenge. That's where you get all the crazy gossip. It's On Demand.
Looking forward to a great dramatic season!!!

Juju said...

Timmy's "comic genius" usually involves wearing bunny ears in his interviews or something lame like that. The Class Clown stunts wear thin when you're 37!