08 April 2007

An Inconveniezzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

I feel guilty for not liking An Inconvenient Truth. It seems very politically incorrect to say it was boring and too-political. But it was! Imagine Al Gore giving a slideshow presentation on global warming. Now imagine Al Gore sitting at a laptop putting together that presentation. The movie included all that and more. There was even an animated sequence explaining global warming. It wasn't interesting enough to hold my attention. I guess I'm a stupid American who likes her movies with more guns and racial humor.

There were definitely a couple of things that stood out to me. From what I can tell, the Sun is the enemy and why they aren't talking about blowing it up is beyond me. That would help. Also, I will be leaving Florida, as my house is about to be 20 feet under water. I will be relocating to the top of the tallest mountain somewhere in Colorado. Also, people should stop having babies, especially the Chinese. And I'm still not recycling. Because I'm too lazy.

No comments: