08 April 2007

Don't Sleep on These Sleeper Movies


Inside Man was on an HD channel so of course I used that excuse to watch it again. That is a good ass movie. You know a movie is good when Denzel Washington and Jodie Foster are only the 4th and 5th most awesome actors in it. If every movie were a bank robbery movie starring Clive Owen, Chiwetel Ejiofor, and Willem Defoe, then I would love every movie. This one's a keeper!

Continuing the Foreign Men With Rugged Good Looks theme, I also saw Something New. I remember seeing the trailer and thinking it looked good. It WAS good! It's the movie about the black chick dating the fine-ass white dude. It was terribly formulaic, but also terribly romantic. Loved it!

Despite the liberal blood coursing through my veins, I have been unable to get into An Inconvenient Truth. Go figure - a movie about a lecture by Al Gore isn't exciting. I think I'll go give it another try before The Sopranos comes on.

No comments: