04 December 2007

B&C League Report: Week 13


FINAL WEEK PEOPLE!

Congratulations to this week's winners: Wide Stance, KMo, ManBearPig, McLovin, and Ron Mexico. Let's not mince words here - I decimated Peterskin. The KMo/Hot Mama Battle for the Playoffs really came down to the wire. If only the Ravens hadn't screwed up those last few minutes....if only. (Editor's note: I didn't fall asleep til 1:30 last night, I was so worked up over that game. It was a great for a while! At least we fought hard, I suppose.)

Anywho, back to the task at hand. PLAYOFF CONTENDERS: McLovin, Wide Stance, Ron Mexico, and KMo. Boys against girls!!!! I'll work with my Fantasy consultant here at work to set the playoffs, I think that's something I have to do. And I'll try to set a Triflings Playoffs as well for the bottom folks.

No comments: