19 December 2007

While I Was Sleeping


Britney's 16-year-old sister got knocked up. The Spears Family is the Greatest Family of All Time. These parents are really awesome. You can take the WT out of Louisiana....
"It was a shock for both of us, so unexpected," Jamie Lynn Spears exclusively tells the new issue of OK! Magazine about her surprise pregnancy. "I was in complete and total shock and so was he."

He being her 19-year-old live-in boyfriend, Casey Aldridge. WTF? Who lets their 16-year-old daughter live with a dude??!!
Jamie Lynn told her mother Lynne just before Thanksgiving, the magazine reports. "She was very upset because it wasn't what she expected at all," Spears says. "A week after, she had time to cope with it and became very supportive."

Lynne Spears tells OK!: "I didn't believe it because Jamie Lynn's always been so conscientious. She's never late for her curfew. I was in shock. I mean, this is my 16-year-old baby."

What message does the sixteen year old Spears want to send to other teens about premarital sex? "I definitely don't think it's something you should do; it's better to wait," she says. "But I can't be judgmental because it's a position I put myself in."

Unlike Britney, Jamie Lynn says she plans to raise the baby in her home state of Louisiana — "so it can have a normal family life."

That's a pretty good zinger there, Jamie!!! LOL!
WHY DO THEY INSIST ON PROCREATING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: