17 December 2007

Jessica Simpson Must Die


I'm officially blaming her for my impending Fantasy Football Super Bowl loss. The one f-ing game that Romo donks off is the one she attends and the one I need him to do well in. I hate this C even more now.

The score is 81 to 58, and unless the Vikings D scores 85 touchdowns tonight, I'm not sure there's any way I can win. Both the teams scored pretty low, but Jessica was my downfall. I'm on Team Nick.

Now that Fantasy Football's over I can stop rooting for the Cowboys. GO PAC GO!!!!! I hope the Packers stomp the Cowboys in the playoffs.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Relax. she has attended his game before and they won. Before Thanks giving.
If you blame her for losing will you praise her if he wins.

Anonymous said...

I aqree. She must stay away. Romo's IQ drops at least 10 pts. every time she is around him. I had the best team in my league and i lost to the #4 ranked team in the 1st round of our playoffs because of how bad Romo played. I too was banking on the Vikings defense to have a record setting day. I also almost smashed my TV when Westbrook took a knee at the one yard line.