06 December 2007

Project Runway: BOO!!

Boo to Chris being kicked off. I think he was way more talented than Ricky, and I was looking forward to a crazy, over-the-top challenge he'd be perfect for. I had just picked him and Christian as my favorite guys. Boo.

The designers had to work in teams and create looks inspired by horrid, outdated 70s and 80s trends.

Mixed Metaphor of the Week: Kevin: "I'm going to have to pull a magic rabbit out of my ass." And he's the straight one.

My favorites were Sweet P

Kit

and even Chris's dress (minus the jacket). Ricky's group wasn't cohesive and I thought his dress was way worse than Chris's. He'll be gone soon enough.

I figured out that Steven reminds me of a squinty-eyed Mike Myers character, or one of the retards in The Ringer.

Why is Jack crying next episode? I have a feeling he's leaving for some reason. Boo to that too!!!

No comments: