31 December 2007

DAGGER!

I literally went "guh" when I saw this on my handy-dandy CBSSports.com breaking news email. I love Brian Billick, no matter what. This is a bummer. Now please, Ravens, don't make the mistake of calling Donovan McNabb - one 3-years-past-his-prime QB is enough for us!
Less than a month after he was assured he would return, Brian Billick has been fired as Ravens head coach, a team source said today.

Billick was informed of owner Steve Bisciotti's decision a day after the Ravens wrapped a dismal 5-11 season. The Ravens held their team meeting at 1:30 p.m. today and Billick was not at team headquarters.

Oh yeah - GO PACKERS!

1 comment:

Karen said...

I gained new respect for Billick after he blew hair kisses to that Patriot player...he was a good man. Dumb as rocks when it came to offensive play calling, but a good man.