29 May 2008

Damn This Top Chef Ho

This thing has got to be rigged. They want a good chance of a female winner and now it's 3 chicks against Richard. But the chicks aren't any good. Alright, maybe Stephanie's not so bad.

As soon as Spike picked the frozen scallops I knew it was trouble. I yelled at him. You never cook with frozen food on Top Chef you idiot! And he used canned hearts of palm. So I suppose he deserved to go. But then again.....

I HATE LISA AND SHE SUCKS AND IN NO WAY DESERVES TO GO TO THE FINAL!!!!!!! Peanut Butter Mashed Potatoes sounds like the grossest thing ever. And she never seasons anything properly!!! How can she keep getting by on that!? At least she almost went home. She's been at the bottom 5 times. Ugh.

It was nice to see the past winners. I love it any time I get to see Harold, my favorite money-ass-chef-who-looks-like-a-serial-killer.

1 comment:

David Dust said...

Harold DOES look like a serial killer!

CLICK HERE for DavidDust's Top Chef Chicago recap.

:)