20 May 2008

Goddamn There's Nothing Going On

The world is a sad, sad place when all I have to post is a rant on 90210. Since 50% of my reading audience asked about it, here goes.



Are you frakking kidding me?! This promo comes off like a bad Saturday Night Live parody. For real. And let me just say, that while the addition of a cast member from The Wire and/or Arrested Development is usually a good thing... Tristan Wilds and Jessica Walter WTFFFFFFFFFFF???????? I understand Tristan wants to show some range - but you're stretching in the wrong direction, kid. This is so ri-goddamn-diculous, I can't even watch it as a goof.

UNNECESSARY!! Aren't there already a bunch of 90210 spin-offs? Like, I don't know, The O.C., Gossip Girl, and Smallville?!

1 comment:

MJ said...

Superman was on 90210? Was he that guy that Kelly dated in season 3 before she got back with Dillon?