22 May 2008

Top Chef: Restaurant Wars

It's Restaurant Wars time on Top Chef. Where at least one team is guaranteed to crash and burn. The Asian (Dale) and the two people who work in Asian restaurants (Lisa and Spike) choose an Asian theme. Original. And it ends tragically.

Right away I know Dale is screwed because he's the Executive Chef for the team. Plus he has Lisa with him, and her favorite pastimes include throwing people under the bus and deflecting blame.

So, yeah, Dale's gone. This is a major bummer. A horrible result. Worst of all: Lisa remains after burying two of my boys!!! Dale was one of the best and Lisa suuuuuuuuucks. I HATE HER DIEDIEDIEDIE!

Dale, you're a Filipino Superstar! I love you, don't cry! I almost got choked up at the end. I love you, man.

The only good part of this episode was that Anthony Bourdain filled in for Daddy Tom. Love him. Line of the Night goes to him, although he was quoting a patron, when he said that the sticky rice was like "baby food topped with potpourri."

1 comment:

David Dust said...

LISA.MUST.DIE.


CLICK HERE for DavidDust's Top Chef Chicago Recap.