14 May 2008

Top Chef HEARTBREAK

I am utterly heartbroken that Andrew, the White Rapper, was eliminated. He was MY MAN!!!!!

White Rapper's line of the day: "Either I'm gonna stab somebody or I'm gonna make some amazing food." Unfortunately he didn't do either. The challenge was to make a healthy lunch for cops. Boring challenge. White Rapper made sushi. Not exactly a filling, working-man's lunch. Oh yeah and he didn't use one of the required ingredients (a whole grain). And he didn't cook anything, and Daddy Tom never likes it when the chefs don't cook.

But oh how I love me a contentious Judges' Table. The Bottom Three were belligerent as hell tonight and really defensive. Uber-bitch Lisa threw Andrew under the bus for not using a grain. I HATE HER!!!!!!! No one sabotaged your rice, bitch! UGH! DIEDIEDIEDIE!!!

So, yeah, it's all about Dale and Richard at this point. And Lisa has to die a painful death. Me no likey.

No comments: