26 May 2008

More Comedy Fangirling


We saw Patrice Oneal last night. I was so happy because he was one of the few comedians left on my Comedians I Still Need to See Live list. (I think all that remain are Jim Norton, Bill Burr, Nick DiPaolo, Patton Oswalt, and Demetri Martin, but the list has been known to expand.)

Patrice was funny as hell. He is awesome because he looks like the kind of guy you just want to go up and hug, but he is so filthy you don't want to touch him. He says anything he wants and I loved it. There was a chick talking loudly (god I hate that - when comedians are doing their freaking jobs and people are rude). Well of course Patrice wasn't going to stand for that. He asked her to be quiet, she was a bitch, and he got her ass kicked out. You cannot try to heckle Patrice Oneal! I loved seeing that too.

He was awesome, I definitely recommend seeing him live, as long as you aren't the kind of person to be like, "Oh that was rude. That was inappropriate." And if you are, then you can go screw.

No comments: