03 October 2009

Project Runway

Challenge: Design with the color blue. No really, that's the extent of the challenge. But it's a team challenge - working in pairs - which is always troublesome. Winner gets to design a holiday dress for Macy's.

Is Shirin under 5 feet tall? I think she is, which makes her even more adorable. She'll fit in my pocket.

THE MAN IS BACK! MICHAEL KORS IS BACK, BITCHES! Thank god.

Loved: Irina and the German/Russian/whatever and Christopher and Epperson. Well, the first design of Christopher's anyway. The second kind of looked like the model had a napkin tucked under her chin.



Meanwhile, Christopher/Epperson are in the bottom - partially because of the lobster bib. The judges also thought the shirt dress was dated, but I thought it was classic and adorable. My taste sucks. Christopher cries buckets from the criticism. Nut up or shut up.

Hated: Louise/Nicholas. OMG the ruffles are horrific and on the one dress it looked like a long trail of hair. Michael Kors called it a shower loofah.



Winner: Irina. I find her a wee bit cocky, but then again she's talented and adorable, so I can't hate her.

Bye-bye: Louise. Thank god Christopher was still in. Of course he was going to cry either way. I'm kind of worried for his safety - he should be put on suicide watch.

No comments: