16 October 2009

Project Runway

Challenge: Create an extravagant stage look (for Christina Aguilera) in the style of Bob Mackie, who I thought would look a lot older than he does. Actually, I thought he was dead.

My adorable Shirin makes a monstrosity and then "fixes" it after Tim tells her it looks like student work. Irina passes judgment on everyone, as usual. At least she has the talent to back up her arrogance, unlike Nicolas.

Nina Garcia is back. Thank god. She's our trade-off for no Michael Kors I guess.

Gordana's is awful - but she has immunity. She's lucky; she even admits it was a disaster.

Carol Hannah was good; she's probably the only one I liked. The rest were either too weird or too ugly or too boring.

Winner: Carol Hannah.

Bye-bye: Shirin. It was between her and Christopher, and either way I would end up heartbroken. My girl crush is gone! Nooooo.

No comments: