29 October 2009

TV Is Really Pissing Me Off

I started my day with the "great" news that the SyFy (really?) Channel is going to make an American version of Being Human. NO! Being Human is amazing. And British. And does not deserve to be gutted and crapped on by America. Please watch the original version, people. It's amazing.

Then I finished my day with the rumor that Fringe might not make it through the season. That makes sense. Take the best new show of last season and put it on Thursdays opposite a bunch of established stuff so that it ends up in the ratings basement and then cancel it. NO! Fox will feel my wrath!!!

But that second article has a bit of good news - the writers for Heroes are being told to prepare themselves for the series finale this May, giving them a chance to wrap up all their storylines before then.

And then earlier Entertainment Weekly reported that Chuck's order is being upped to 19 episodes. So thank god for small miracles. It's not all bad.

BUT IF FRINGE IS CANCELED, I WILL END IT!

1 comment:

Anne said...

So this is the last season of Heroes? Has this been confirmed, or is it just a rumor? I think my heart may have stopped for a minute - I'm freaking out - you know I don't deal well with change!!! I need my Heroes!!!!!! AAAAHHHHH!!!!!!