06 October 2009

The Ruins: Because I Love Real World/Road Rules Challenges

I FINALLY got around to watching The Ruins. It's been too long, crazy people. Too long.

There are roughly 86 cast members. We get old people back like Syrus, Veronica and Tonya. And then the usuals like Evan, Adam, Diem, Brad, Kenny, Johanna, Wes, Katie, Evelyn, Susie, and Roided-out Derrick.

It's Challengers v. Champions (people who have never won v. people who have). Other than that, I didn't pay attention to the rules. Something about everyone having individual bank accounts this year, blah blah. And this takes place in Thailand? Lord help us, it's the land of free drugs and sex.

How does Wes consistently score pieces of ass like Johanna and Kellyanne? I hate Wes. Danny and Melinda got married. Katie's engaged. Derrick has a newborn son. Tonya's sloppy drunk and puking. Pretty. She's apparently more unstable than ever - separated from her husband, looking a mess. How is she not dead yet, honestly? She has lasted longer than most crazies.

Wes is doing some thing where he sabotages his team on purpose because... they all hate him? I'm pretty sure they're still gonna hate you, buddy.

So after they use whatever mathematical equation they use to determine competitors, it's Tonya v. Diem and Wes v. Chet.

Bye-bye: Chet. Thank god for small miracles.

Bye-bye: Diem. Good cuz she annoys me. And Tonya is more likely to stab someone.

And finally, I'm sorry, but did I see a preview where Shauvon's breast implant may have exploded? Epic.

1 comment:

Kim said...

Seriously I love this shit. It doesn't get any better than RW/RR challenges!!!