23 October 2009

The Ruins: Put Tonya On Suicide Watch

Tonya. Is. A. Mess. This is no surprise to anyone. She's a sloppy, drunken divorcee who eats a possibly-still-living moth. Tonya gets in Veronica's face and it's delicious... until she smacks her in the head. Well, even that was fun. Tonya smacks Veronica and pulls her hair and tackles her to the ground and has to be pulled off. What fun!! I love how everyone was having a great time just watching them bitch at each other, and then once there's violence everyone is all concerned. I swear Evan was eating his noodles like popcorn, enjoying the show, and then he's first to act all concerned. He cracks me up.

Bye-bye: Tonya.

Katie comes in second for crazy - and her limit is a plunger in her bed. I figured out who Katie reminds me of - Lindsay Lohan. In more ways than one. I'll bet LiLo would go apeshit on someone over a plunger in the bed too.

The Ruins: Darrell v. Fat Danny (no really, he is a tubby mofo) and Katie v. Sarah.

Bye-bye the Second: Katie, who earlier claimed that this is her last Challenge -- for about the third time. Please don't be anyone's mother, Katie. Please.

Bye-bye the Third: Danny and his gut.

Are Evan and Kenny doing it in that little bed/fort of theirs? I think they are. Hot.

1 comment:

Lauren said...

This post made me lol. :)