15 June 2007

I Love Those Crazy Brits!

A woman who ripped off her ex-boyfriend's testicle with her bare hands has been sent to prison.

Amanda Monti, 24, flew into a rage when Geoffrey Jones, 37, rejected her advances at the end of a house party, Liverpool Crown Court heard. She pulled off his left testicle and tried to swallow it, before spitting it out. A friend handed it back to Mr Jones saying: "That's yours."

In his statement, Mr. Jones said she grabbed his genitals and "pulled hard". He added: "That caused my underpants to come off and I found I was completely naked and in excruciating pain."

The court heard that a friend saw Monti put Mr. Jones's testicle into her mouth and try to swallow it. She choked and spat it back into her hand before the friend grabbed it and gave it back to Mr Jones. Doctors were unable to re-attach the organ.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think I just found a new prison pen pal.

Usually I would commend a girl for attempting to swallow a guys testicles, but ripping them off first was overkill.

Juju said...

LOL, Silver Surfer. LOL.

Kim said...

You only really need one testicle anyway.