05 June 2007

Welcome to My Hell ('s Kitchen)

Ugh. This time of year again. I love to hate Hell's Kitchen; Mike loves it. What don't I like about this show? Let's see: the entire production. They replay the minute before a commercial break when they come back from the commercial break. The music. The "dramatic" pauses. The customers and how they bitch about a free meal just so they can be on TV. The narrator!!

Also, these people aren't chefs. They're cooks. One of them is a "nanny/personal chef" which you know just means that she makes chicken nuggets and mac and cheese for the kids every day. Another works at the Waffle House.

First impressions of some people:

Eddie: "What is it?" Oh my god, he's 5'2", has some disease, and looks like a Munchkin. It's just cruel to have him on the show.

Aaron: I don't know if I should call him The Fat Crying Asian or The Gay Slightly-Retarded Asian Cowboy. He's "slow", right?

Rock: I like him. The only thing he did wrong was use frozen gnocchi. Dagger!

Crying episodes: 4.
Chef Ramsey quote of the night: "That tastes like gnat piss."

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You hit the nail on the head this show is awful but I love it. It's Top Chef for the mentally challenged.

by the way new season of TC starts next Wednesday.