29 June 2007

Top Chef

I wasn't going to blog about this week's Top Chef. At this point, there are so many chefs I can't keep them straight, and it wasn't particularly exciting. Until Hung explained a part of his dish: "a transparent chip of skin." Let me say that again. A transparent chip of skin. If I ever put a band together, that's the name! It's freaking genius.

This challenge was a disaster. They had to reinvent classic American dishes to lower their cholesterol. The judges hated on everything. I was disappointed that Tom didn't slam Dale for his use of potato flakes in his dumplings. I expected him to get scolded, but I guess if it was good then it was good.

Could C.J. be any taller? I can't stand Dale's short pants, or maybe they're long shorts, whatever. Bye bye Micah, her dry meatloaf, and her crappy, condescending attitude.

No comments: