18 June 2007

In Gay News.....


Since Return to New York, the 2001 season of the hit Real World franchise, Coral Smith has become an MTV reality show superstar. Now the curvaceous San Francisco native faces her biggest obstacle: coming out!

Dating men for the majority of her TV career, Coral says she is now exploring her "lesbian qualities." During a recent "Gay Day" appearance at Paramount’s Great America, a northern California theme park, the beautiful celebutante discussed why she’s considering a return to reality TV, her coming out process, and says she’s never been a "politics person."

What is your sexual orientation? You dated men on Real World.
Oh, yeah. It’s very cloudy at this point in time. I’m definitely venturing toward my lesbian qualities. It’s been a long time coming. At that time, I was really unsure.

Do you feel a sense of responsibility now that you’re coming out?
I guess I get a little nervous. Just saying it is a little . . . It’s a little surreal. I’m not scared. I walk around holding hands. It’s not a problem for me, but I do fear backlash to some degree. Everyone has something negative to say, and I don’t really want to deal with it.

You go girl! Plus, this is a nice excuse to feature some Grade A tatas on this site.

1 comment:

Kim said...

Oh gosh, I always loved her... you know they say that 1 out of 4 people are gay... that would be 1 out of 4 sisters... girls, I have something to tell you...