10 August 2007

Back on the Big Brother Bandwagon

After last night Big Brother 8 has been reinstated as a series recording on my DVR. I want Dick to go down and I don't want to miss it.

They didn't show Amber badmouthing Jews (dagger!), but they did show her blowing up at Eric. Eric was a real douchebag when he told Dick he knows something about Amber that he's keeping in his back pocket. But Amber's a bigger douchebag for twice lying to her boyfriend about being pregnant. Amber had a nice confrontation with Eric -- in front of everyone. But it wasn't perfect for 2 reasons: 1) Amber's mouth-breathing puffy-eyed meth face and 2) Eric's goddamned nipple rings.

Dustin gets 10 points this week for lying to Dick's face and saying he voted to evict Eric. Nicely done Dustin!! I would pay money to watch Dick fume all day. I hate his guts. Now Jessica's HOH and it's 5 against 3. (For now.)

Eric would have stayed in the HOH competition if that idiot robot Julie Chen hadn't screwed up by calling him "Nick" (the answer to the question). It's a battle as to who is worse - Julie Chen or Ann Curry. They're like Ron Burgundy - if it's on the teleprompter they will read it.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jess + ill-fitting tube top = The best HOH celebration EVER!!

I have to vote for Julie Chen as a worse host because she can't even read the teleprompter correctly half the time and she has zero ability to think on her feet. Ann Curry is just manly, awkward, and inappropriate.

Anonymous said...

Yes, Julie Chen did throw the entire thing.
I used to like Dick, but no more.
I actually hate Big Brother now but I can't stop watching it... I decided I like Jessica, I like Dustin, but I HATE Eric, so it makes me dislike that whole group.
The fight between Amber and Eric reminded me of how me and Mike fight-- me screaming progressively louder and Mike just sitting and staring blankly :)